Even away from home, you can rest safely and get out of bed easily with the most portable bed rail ever designed. The Bed Rail Advantage Traveler comes fully assembled weighing just 8 pounds. To use, simply unfold the Traveler and slide it between the box spring and the mattress. A safety strap is included for extra security. The Traveler features a cushion grip handle and bonus Organizer Pouch with 4 large pockets - perfect for keeping small items close by. It is great for anyone looking for extra stability to get in and out of bed, and is a great bariatric option with a weight capacity of 400 pounds.
Features and Benefits:
- PREVENT FALLS: Support handles allows for easy transfers in and out of bed
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Provides storage for small items without needing to reach to a nightstand
- BED TYPES: Works with most traditional home beds; not intended for use on adjustable beds
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Adjusts in height from 16"-21" to fit mattresses 10"-16" thick
- PORTABLE: Easily folds for travel or stores in small spaces
- BARIATRIC: Assist handle supports up to 400 lbs
- SAFETY STRAP: Bed rail secures to bed frame with included strap to prevent gapping and sliding
- Rail Height: 22”
- Fits mattress thickness of: 10” - 16”
- Rail Width: 17”
- Base Dimensions: 21” x 17”
- Weight of product: 8 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Made for Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 3 bolts and safety pin
- Package Dimensions: 23” x 18” x 2”
- Case Dimensions: 4/case, 23” x 18” x 8” 34 lbs
- Fits Mattress Size Of: 10” - 16”
*Best Living Tech, LLC is an Amazon Associate and earn from qualifying purchases.
Does it prevent falling out of bed?
Yes, but it won’t provide as much fall protection as a full-size bed rail. Need more fall protection? Check out the EZ Adjust Bed Rail and 30” Safety Bed Rail w/Padded Pouch.
How much weight does it support?
The Bed Rail Advantage supports up to 400 lbs!
Does it come with an organizer-pouch?
Yes, we include pouches with all of our bed rails to keep you safe against entrapment. This handy organizer pouch also allows you to keep handy items close by.
Can it fold down when not in use?
Not while on the bed - but folds small for travel or storage.
Is it portable? Can you travel with it?
Yes, simply pull the pins and fold for travel or storage. For more convenient travel bed rails – check out the Bedside Econorail, Bed Rail Advantage, or Metro Travel Bed Rail.
Does it have a transfer handle?
No, but if you’re seeking a transfer for an extra helping hand in transferring to a wheelchair, walker, or getting out of bed – check out the Mobility Bed Rail.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, and no additional tools are required.
How does it attach to the bed?
It includes a “Safety Strap” to secure to any bed frame – keeping the bed rail tight and secure.
Does it work on a Craftmatic or adjustable beds?
Yes, because the bracket can be adjusted on the baseboard, it works on any adjustable bed!
Is it height adjustable?
No, but the height is universal and fits most beds.
Can it be used on a hospital bed?
Yes, all of our bed rails can be used on both home and hospital beds.
What is the warranty?
All of Stander products come with a Lifetime Warranty! If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, we will fix or replace your product.