- Benefits of a Bidet
Benefits of a Bidet
Benefits of a Bidet Toilet Seat
1. HYGIENE - A Bidet provides better hygiene than using toilet paper alone. When we go to wash our hands we use paper to dry them. We don't clean our hands with paper. The same concept applies to the dirtiest part of our body. - Many people have saved a lot of money after installing a Bidet because now they don't use so much toilet paper anymore. This also means a lot less clogged toilets.
2. HEMORRHOIDS - Can help alleviate Hemorrhoids and itching. A Bidet provides temperature controlled water that cleanses the user with just a push of a button. A Bidet may help eliminate the need for suppositories and messy creams that are awkward to apply and often ineffective.
3. URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS - A Bidet can help reduce the occurrence of Urinary Tract Infections for women.
4. ELDERLY- Installing a Bidet can help restore the elderly person's sense of independence because it virtually does all the work for them. This provides peace of mind to the elderly individual and their loved ones.
5. PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED - A Bidet can help give the user more mobility and privacy. This results in more confidence and helps to build an overall sense of
6. ECO FRIENDLY - A lot of people don't realize the amount of resources it takes to produce toilet paper. A Bidet can help reduce the amount of toilet paper that a family would use.
7. EASY TO INSTALL - Most Bidet's are very easy to install. The installation kit is included and usually takes about 30 to 45 minutes to install. Basically you are just replacing your existing toilet seat with a Bidet seat.
8. FRIENDLY ON YOUR SEPTIC SYSTEM - A Bidet would help reduce the amount of toilet paper that would be used therefore making it easier on your septic system.
9. LOOKS GREAT - A Bidet can improve the aesthetics and functionality of almost any bathroom.
10. GREAT VALUE - A Bidet is made out of the best materials and provides almost all of the features that one could possibly think of such as warm air dryer, heated seat, deodorizer, LED light etc.
You are going to use your toilet all 365 days out of the year. You owe it to yourself and your family to invest in getting a Bidet.