- For The Home
- Bathroom Safety and Bidets
- Brondell Coral Three-Stage - Under Sink Carbon Block Water Filtration System
Feel clean and comfortable all day while saving money on toilet paper with the Swash BL97. Treat yourself to a luxurious sit-down at an entry-level price, and leave your old toilet seat behind.
Drinkable? We can top that.
Your water may look clear. But it could contain impurities, like lead, mercury, and chloramine. Wielding 3 stages of filtration, the Coral Three-Stage Filter System reduces those contaminants and more. Have peace of mind knowing the water you drink flows through a sediment filter, a pre-carbon filter, and a carbon block filter.
This easy-to-install water filter system is certified to reduce 75 contaminants—particulates, chemicals, turbidity, bad taste and odors, and more. The Coral UC300’s filters attach neatly under the sink to preserve your precious storage space. Its elegant, chrome drinking water faucet installs easily through a separate 7⁄16" hole on your sink. Enjoy cup after cup of healthier, better-tasting water while reducing single-use plastic water bottle waste.
holds WQA Gold Seal Certification
advanced 3-stage filtration
includes chrome drinking water faucet with LED indicator
long 12-month filter life
Water Quality Association certification
- holds WQA certification for reduction of 75 contaminants, including lead and chloramines
- meets NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, 372, 401, and CSA B483.1
- certified for trustworthy performance
- see Performance Data Sheet for full list of contaminants reduced
Advanced 3-stage filtration
- sediment filter reduces sand, rust, and particulates
- pre-carbon filter helps trap VOCs, chlorine, and other contaminants
- carbon block filter decreases chemicals, bad tastes, odors, and heavy metals
- filters last for 12-months (600-gallon capacity)
Sleek, high-quality design
- filters attach neatly under the sink
- operates without electricity or batteries
- elegant chrome drinking water faucet for separate 7⁄16” hole
- LED filter-change indicator
Crystal clear benefits
- simple, DIY installation
- quick and easy filter replacement
- reduces metals like lead, mercury, and more
- helps decrease Bispherol A (BPA) and other emerging contaminants
- cuts back on plastic water bottle waste
- a healthy, affordable alternative to sugary, store-bought drinks
75 reduced contaminants = 75 reasons you’ll love the Coral
Powered by 3 stages of filtration, the Coral UC300 is WQA certified to filter and reduce 75 contaminants, including:
- 51 Different Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- asbestos: mineral fiber used in building materials
- chloramine: chemical-based disinfectant
- chlorine: everyday cleaner and disinfectant
- cysts: Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- emerging contaminants: unregulated or recently regulated chemicals
- lead: metallic element that can enter drinking water through old pipes
- mercury: chemical element found in nature
- MTBE: often used as a gasoline additive
- PFOA/PFOS: perfluorooctanoic acid and perfluorooctane sulfonic acid
- turbidity: cloudy drinking water
Included: polished chrome faucet with integrated LED filter-change indicator
The Coral UC300’s stylish drinking water faucet fits any sink with a separate 7/16" hole. The spout is 9” in height, leaving plenty of space to fill larger receptacles like water bottles and pitchers. No need to remember when to change the filters–the LED Filter-Change Indicator will remind you when the 12-month filter life is reached.
One-year manufacturer's warranty
Have peace of mind knowing the Coral UC300 is *100% covered for all parts and labor. Warranty lasts for 1 full year from the original date of purchase. Need to speak with a helpful human? The Coral UC300 is backed by Brondell’s US-based customer service and support.
*This warranty only applies to manufacturing defects and does not apply to filters. Please see the Coral UC300’s owner’s manual for warranty details.
Simple, DIY installation
Have an adjustable wrench and Phillips-head screwdriver? Those are the only tools you’ll need for a standard installation on sinks with a separate 7/16" hole. The Coral UC300 comes with a pre-installed faucet hose, T-Valve, and multiple adapters. Need to change its filters? Installing new ones is a breeze with the easy twist-and-seal replacement system.
Good for you–good for the planet
Want to help fight plastic pollution? Each year, millions of tons of plastic reach the world's oceans. The Coral UC300 provides you with cleaner, tastier water (minus the single-use plastic bottle). Not only will you waste less–you’ll also save money by avoiding store-bought drinks and bottles of water.
Not up to installing it yourself?
Taskrabbit is an American online and mobile marketplace that matches freelance labor with local demand, allowing consumers to find immediate help with everyday tasks.
Shipping $ Return
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
NOTE: All Bidet sales are final. If you install and/or use the bidet we cannot take it back due to Federal Health Regulations, we can only repair it or exchange it for exactly the same model if defective.
We can ship to virtually any address in the US and Canada. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Find Similar Products by Category
https://www.brondell.com/water-filtration/under-counter-water-filter-systems/ The Coral UC300 Three-Stage filter set consists of a sediment filter, pre-carbon filter, and carbon block filter and is designed to last 12 months with a 600-gallon capacity. Coral’s UC100 Single-Stage system uses a powerful UF-15 carbon block filter and is designed to last six months with a 300 gallon capacity. Both Coral models feature two "quick connect" hose connections to make installing the Coral fast and easy. Twist & Seal filter connections make maintenance a breeze.