- Fitness and Mobility
- Stand Up Assist-A-Tray
The Assist-A-Tray is a couch-side handle that makes it easy to stand from your favorite couch or chair. It comes with a convenient multi-use swivel tray so you can eat, surf the web, or simply keep handy items close by. And like all of our products, it blends in with your living-room (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
Features and Benefits:
- Support Handle - Makes sitting and standing easy.
- Swivel-Tray - Laptop/TV tray comes with a cup holder, utensil compartment, and swings out of the way when not in use.
- Adaptable - Adjusts in length to fit either side of your couch/chair.
- Super-Grip Rubber Pads - Ensures extra stability and protects floors against damage.
- Low Profile - Matches look and feel of your home.
- Lifetime Guarantee - If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
- Height of Tray: 26” to 32”
- Height Adjustment Handle: 34” to 40”
- Dimensions of Handle: 6” x 6” 1.25 Diameter
- Base Length Adjustment: 20” to 36”
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Size of Tray: 16” x 18”
- Base Feet Measurements: 4” x 7”
- Weight Limit of Tray: 30 lbs
- Weight Limit of Handle: 250 lbs
- Case of 2 Dimensions: 29”L x 19”W x 8”H: 50 lbs - Package Dimensions: 29”L x 19”W x 4”H: 25 lbs
*Best Living Tech, LLC is an Amazon Associate and earn from qualifying purchases.
Can it fit under any couch?
Yes, because the base is adjustable, the Assist-A-Tray fits most couches.
Does it include a Swivel Tray?
Yes, the swivel-tray swings around 360 degrees, allowing you to keep handy items close by – or out of the way when not in use.
Can it fit my recliner?
Yes, the Assist-A-Tray fits recliner chairs as well…
Can it fit on lift-chairs?
Yes, the Assist-A-Tray fits on lift-chairs as well… In fact, adding an Assist-A-Tray can give you even more support in getting out of your chair.
Is it height adjustable?
Yes, the handle is fully height adjustable.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, and no additional tools are required.
What is the warranty?
All of Stander products come with a Lifetime Warranty! If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, we will fix or replace your product.
Shipping $ Return
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
NOTE: All Bidet sales are final. If you install and/or use the bidet we cannot take it back due to Federal Health Regulations, we can only repair it or exchange it for exactly the same model if defective.
We can ship to virtually any address in the US and Canada. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.